Compact, but easy to use
- Each model’s body is more than 15% thinner, lighter and smaller
- Design was sought for functional beauty that also allows comfortable operation despite size constraints
- Dome-shaped keys are used, which can be operated easily by workers wearing work gloves.
Intuitive operation with touch panel
- A convenient touch panel allows intuitive operation.
Solid and robust to protect both hardware and data
- Built-in toughness that endures droppings from 2 m height and operates in minus 20° to 50°C temperature range.
- For Windows-OS model, data on terminals can be backed up with BHT Backup.
Remote desktop/web browser reduces development man-hours.
- Newly incorporated “remote desktop plug-in” and “web browser plug-in” enable thin client implementation with lower development costs.
Distinctive displays even in bright sunlight
- A high-visibility LCD, High-Bright Display, is used.
- A wide viewing angle, and therefore, enhanced visibility from oblique angles is realized.
Capability to read codes from any angle of 360° makes for quick reading.
- Smooth 360° reading is realized using the latest algorithms.
- Compared to barcode models, working time with the model can be reduced up to 30%.
Comprehensive support system available anywhere in the world.
- The model can be used in more than 40 countries worldwide.
- Supports multi-language display. For Windows-OS, fonts for more than 40 countries are supported.
Quick wireless cloning
- Copies of another terminal can be made quickly.
- Each terminal can be set up wirelessly without using a PC.
Long operation possible even when the unit is kept online
- Proprietary power-saving design allowing a 27-hour consecutive operation, the longest in its class.
3-year warranty allows customer’s long use with peace of mind.
- Customers who register on Denso Wave’s website are offered a 3-year warranty.